Why Join NAREB?
Join the nation’s oldest and most historic black real estate trade association. Connects you with real business opportunities! Lists member Realtists on our website visited by NAREB’s financial partners, Affiliates, homebuyers, Realtists nationwide looking for business alliances!
Top 10 Reasons to be a NAREB Member
1. NAREB advocates for public policies that protect and expand sustainable homeownership.
2. NAREB partners with other real estate trade groups, civil rights organizations, fair and equal housing advocates, and financial services institutions to create homeownership for African Americans and other minorities realized.
3. NAREB connects you with real business opportunities. Our Realtists are listed on our National website that are visited by our financial partners, affiliates, homebuyers, and other Realtists nationwide looking for business alliances.
4. NAREB alerts Realtists to policy changes.
5. NAREB provides tools for our Realtists to meet today’s real estate challenges with training, certifications, and designations to us ahead of the curve.
6. NAREB offers Realtist-only listing opportunities in locations where there is an active NAREB Local Board.
7. NAREB convenes national and regional conferences attended by financial industry decision makers, economists, federal/state/local housing policymakers, and elected officials.
8. NAREB provides Realtist-only discounts on both business and personal services.
9. NAREB provides links to experts from the broad spectrum of real estate industry disciplines.
10. Becoming a member of NAREB makes you a part of the oldest real estate trade association that has a professional real estate network located throughout the United States all working to ensure “Democracy in Housing”.
** If you are interested in becoming a member of one of NAREB’s local Chapter, please call Rubye Wright in the National office for more details on 301-552-9340. You can also call a local chapter near you. Find your local Chapter to Join now! **
NAREB Subscription Members are eligible to receive NAREB’s monthly E-Newsletter, Press Releases, Event Notifications, and Industry Publications. However, Subscription Members do not have access to full membership benefits, including but not limited to voting in NAREB National Elections. Sign Up and get started with your Subscription Membership today.
NAREB At-Large Members are eligible to receive full membership benefits but does not have a Local Chapter within a 50 mile radius of their dwelling. Get started with your At-Large Membership today.