NAREB University’s – Education Coordinator for the 67th National Convention
The NAREB Education Coordinator must understand effective teaching practices, techniques and have experience in designing specific curricula and course-work based on NAREB’s local, regional, and national education needs and requirements.
The Education Coordinator will be responsible for the operations oversight of the education committee. The Education Coordinator must have the commitment and attention to detail needed to develop NAREB University’s course offerings into a premier learning platform with customized programming.
Based on research and survey data, the Education Coordinator shall;
- Implement, devise and create the courses and workshops for the NU Agenda and serve as the direct point person between the Executive Director, NU committee members, administrators, keynote speakers, presenters and Business Relationship Manager as it relates to NU agenda and activities.
- Develop, evaluate, and coordinate NAREB University’s program and platforms for conference settings that will best represent the Association, its members, and partners.
- Oversee the education committee and provide NU status and budget reports to the Executive Director on a weekly basis.
- Attend NAREB convention site visits and other discipline conferences or education events to ensure NU is presenting the most relevant and most current industry related trends, presenters and platforms to NAREB’s members.
- Evaluate and assess convention surveys and evaluations to begin benchmarking the convention’s educational successes, milestones and challenges to develop a matrix and standard to raise the level of effectiveness of the deliverables NU provides to its members and guests.
- Routinely monitor and ensure that goals and objectives of NU are met and deliverables are available in a timely and proficient manner. programavimo paslaugos ir mobilųjų aplikacijų kūrimas http://logicants.com
Please submit cover letter, resume, and professional service fee requirements to JoAnne Lyons Wooten, NAREB Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.