Initiatives Introduced by President Donnell Williams
The NAREB 8 is a list of programs & initiatives curated by President Donnell Williams that expands the reach of the 2MN5 (2 Million New Black Homeowners in 5 Years), that was launched in 2015. These eight (8) items are the ammunition needed to arm the #REALTISTNATION in the war against declining of Black Homeownership in America and to claim victory in a deliberate, strategic and comprehensive manner.
House Then The Car (HTTC)
- Program will serve the 1.7 million U.S. African American non-home owning millennial making $100k+ annually
- Goal is to change the mindset of the millennial (primary) and Gen X (secondary) generations by educating them to the reality that homeownership is the primary tool used for generational wealth building in the African American community
Credit Restoration and Maintenance
- Program will educate the African American community on the difference between good and bad credit and how to utilize the credit system for leverage to build wealth
- D-Free – Debt reduction
- Better Qualified – establishment of business credit
- Text “NAREB” to 71441
Realtist Opportunities For Seasoned Individuals
- Seasoned is defined as anyone over 40 years of age or parents of any age
- Program addresses holistic needs:
- Buying/selling real estate
- Life Insurance, Retirement
- Health Insurance
- Reverse Mortgages
- Supplemental insurance (AARP, Aflac, etc.)
- And more!
Realtist Referral Network
- NAREB will create a nationwide, comprehensive database of real estate practitioners who have opted in to being part of this network that will ensure:
- Fair, equitable platform for obtaining business
- Vetted business opportunities from reputable referral partners
- Agreed upon referral fee of 20%
- Program establishes that in our quest to achieve NAREB home ownership goals and objectives, we will have to identify and cultivate a host of “Allies” that expand beyond our established network of partners and the faith based communities.
- Our allies will include non-profits and professional organizations such as:
- Urban League, NAACP, Greek organizations, Black Chambers, Minority associations (National Black MBA, Black Cardiologists, etc.)
- The Civic Engagement website will allow members of our ally organizations and non-profits to post properties for sale and will generate an agreed upon referral fee/donation for every home sold by Realtist members.
- This program will interface with the Realtist Referral Network.
- A secure online marketplace of NAREB Realtist listings/homes for sale featuring properties in all 50 states and Washington D.C.
Realtist Investment Group
- A board of directors, will be formed for this crowdfunding platform which will allow investors to collectively invest and own real estate projects around the country
- The group members will have the opportunity to choose initiatives and projects presented
- This program will engage legal immigrants, international leaders and ambassadors and real estate practitioners with a keen interest and experiences with international clientele ·
- The goal of the program will be for members of the committee to become the primary resource and referral partners for investors and residents who qualify for EB-5 classification